Maître de Conférences
Université de Perpignan Via Domitia
CRIOBE - Perpignan
USR3278 CRIOBE EPHE-CNRS-UPVD
58 Avenue Paul Alduy
66860 Perpignan CEDEX
Domaines de Recherche:
- Analytical chemistry
- Environmental chemistry
Sélection de Publications
- Patil, C, Calvayrac, C., Zhou, Y., Romdhane, S., Salvia, M.V., Cooper, J.F., Dayan, F.E., and C. Bertrand. 2016. Environmental Metabolomic Footprinting: a novel application to study the impact of a natural and synthetic β-triketone herbicide in soil. Science of the Total Environment. 566-567, 552-558
- Salvia, M.V., Salassa, G., Rastrelli, F. and F. Mancin. 2015. Turning supramolecular receptors into chemosensors by Nanoparticle-Assisted “NMR chemosensing”. Journal of the American Chemical Society. 137, 11399-11406.
- Salvia, M.V., Ramadori, F., Springhetti, S., Diez-Castellnou, M., Perrone, B., Rastrelli, F. and F. Mancin. 2015. Nanoparticle-Assisted NMR Detection of Organic Anions: From Chemosensing to Chromatography. Journal of the American Chemical Society.137: 886-892.
- Salvia, M.V., Cren-Olivé, C., Wiest, L., Baudot, R. and E. Vulliet. 2014. Comparison of Two Analytical Methods for the Determination of Traces of Veterinary Antibiotics and Steroid Hormones in Soil Based on Pressurized Extraction (PLE) and Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged, Safe (Modified-Quechers) Extraction. Pharmaceutica Analytica Acta. 5: 1-9.
- Salvia, M.V., Experton, J., Geandel, C., Cren-Olivé, C. and E. Vulliet. 2014. Fate of pharmaceutical compounds and steroid hormones in soil: study of transfer and degradation in soil columns. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 21: 10525-10535.
- Salvia, M.V., Cren-Olivé, C., and E. Vulliet. 2013. Statistical evaluation of the influence of soil properties on recoveries and matrix effects during the analysis of pharmaceutical compounds and steroids by quick, easy, cheap, effective, rugged and safe extraction followed by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Journal Of Chromatography A .1315: 53-60.
- Salvia, M.V., Vulliet, E., Wiest, L., Baudot, R., and C. Cren-Olivé. 2012. Development of a multi-residue method using acetonitrile-based extraction followed by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry for the analysis of steroids and veterinary and human drugs at traces levels in soil. Journal Of Chromatography A. 1245: 122-133.
My research interests are focused in both analytical and environmental chemistry. Indeed, during my Ph.D. and postdoctoral fellowships, I acquired competencies in several analytical techniques and in particular NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) and LC-MS (liquid chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry). I applied these competencies to the environmental field: I developed analytical procedures to analyze the presence of contaminants in complex matrices (water, soil,…).
I joined the CRIOBE (Centre de Recherches Insulaires et Observatoire de l’Environnement) as associate professor in September 2015. My actual research project deals with the development of metabolomics approaches to study the impact of the presence of contaminants in the environment essentially using LC-MS and NMR.